1. Start with buying your favourite chocolate, I find 1 bar is sufficient for 1 gift (I use an organic 70%)
2. Make a double boiler (use a small/med size saucepan, fill approx 1/4 with water and boil the water). Break the chocolate up and place in a bowl over the boiling water.
3. Let the chocolate melt and be VERY careful in taking off the bowl when the chocolate has melted. I strongly suggest using a kitchen cloth or towel to cover your hand and avoid steam burns.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil and pour the chocolate onto the foil. Spread the chocolate out a little,but not too thin.
5. Sprinkle on your favourite toppings. I used a mixture of chopped almonds and pecans and added in some delicious cranberries for sweetness.
6. Place in the fridge to harden.